Persimmon

Persimmon
Sharon fruit

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Beneath the Ground

"Dark, no air, no space... but still I can live."

A day that I will see her again and its been a long time that we've met. A day that I thought it will last long with her. A day that will not come to an end. But a day that I will let her go.

"Mr.Persimmon, my daughter will be here at home this Friday and she will be back on Sunday because of uncertainties between us... and we have to be together...", her mom text me.

"Okay, Tita... may i visit her when she arrive a day after?", I reply and feel excited.

"Sure, did she know it?"

"Not yet but I will inform her." This is my chance to talk to her of what is between us.

I really don't understand what she up to and I want to clear it out. I keep on fantasize that what is her feelings to me right now. It is because of what is my feelings to her. I always think of her and I can't let it out. She keeps running on my mind that makes me dizzy or may be crazy but it is not. This feeling is hard to explain which is 'love'.
I love her through the days since I met her, until now. And she also loves me in through the days but it seems to be faded. My fear that I don't want to be happen because of what my feelings inside with her. Maybe I just fantasize, I don't know what is the truth. It is not of knowing it but my feelings in me that I have to feel her. I feel her that she also loves me, I really feel that and I don't know why? To be able to know whats the truth about her feelings to me and whats my feelings to her is the day where will meet again. A date.

to be continued...


No comments: